Gmg Bowl Coaches Selected...

medpilot21

I know we are all fully focussed on the Mean Green basketball team, as well we should be. This is a quick update...

Your GoMeanGreen.com Bowl-IV Coaches are STEBO for the Green team, and EMMITT for the White team. As Stebo asked to coach the green team, I will allow the white team coach the first selection in the draft. Remember our female players must be drafted first. The draft roster will be posted as soon as all of the bios have been submitted. I will re-post an official timeline by Thursday night. Remember to add your shirt size to your draft Bio. Be creative with the bio and have fun. For those who are playing and dont submit a bio, I will do one for you. There are some who will tell you that is a HUGE risk....see the past bio's. Also note that the start time for the game has changed to 1:00pm on April 28th. This is to accomodate the parents who have kids in AM sports.

More to follow...

Go MEAN GREEN BASKETBALL !!!!!!!!.....Beat Memphis!

I know we are all fully focussed on the Mean Green basketball team, as well we should be. This is a quick update...

Your GoMeanGreen.com Bowl-IV Coaches are STEBO for the Green team, and EMMITT for the White team. As Stebo asked to coach the green team, I will allow the white team coach the first selection in the draft. Remember our female players must be drafted first. The draft roster will be posted as soon as all of the bios have been submitted. I will re-post an official timeline by Thursday night. Remember to add your shirt size to your draft Bio. Be creative with the bio and have fun. For those who are playing and dont submit a bio, I will do one for you. There are some who will tell you that is a HUGE risk....see the past bio's. Also note that the start time for the game has changed to 1:00pm on April 28th. This is to accomodate the parents who have kids in AM sports.

More to follow...

Go MEAN GREEN BASKETBALL !!!!!!!!.....Beat Memphis!

I would be a rookie for the GMG.com Bowl, but I'm interested in playing this year...where do I submit my bio?

BTW, thanks for moving the time of the game back...I am one of those that would have had kid soccer issues...