So Much For The Cbs Coverage...

No reaction shots as we'd heard all week (though they had probably 20 other schools), and the CIRCLE STAR LOGO.

Just great.

Oh well. I wish it had been TAMU, but BEAT MEMPHIS! (maybe?)

(on a side note, was anyone else nervous when they saw Jackson St. as a solid 16?? I hadn't seen Niagara in the play-in anywhere..)

(on a side note, was anyone else nervous when they saw Jackson St. as a solid 16?? I hadn't seen Niagara in the play-in anywhere..)

I'm having to clean up my carpet, because I saw that and thought, Oh $hit, then I did.

No reaction shots as we'd heard all week (though they had probably 20 other schools), and the CIRCLE STAR LOGO.

Just great.

Oh well. I wish it had been TAMU, but BEAT MEMPHIS! (maybe?)

Yeah, I saw many other surprises that threw me off, especially a bad Duke team on a 6 seed? WTF?