Impressed With Jj And Cwat

If I were a parent (or in my case, a grandparent) of a potential recruit, I would have been impressed with what I saw and heard from JJ and CWat on C52 this evening. They represented the university very well. Both were very articulate, team-oriented, and placed empahsis on things other than just the x's and o's of basketball. You could see the respect they had for each other and their teammates. As a traditionalist, I was extremely pleased to hear CWat say "yes, sir" to the host several times. The combination of playing in the NCAA Tournament and having such great examples of the program can do nothing but help the recruitment of the "parents" of potential recruits.

Job well done, Coach Jones and Mr. Watkins---I couldn't have been any prouder of my university than I was tonight having it represented by the two of you. GO MEAN GREEN, FINISH!