Spring Ball

H-towngreen

How will this work? I'd imagine they will have practice for a week and then spring break. You think this may be a way to get an extra week out of spring ball.

TD would have them learn the system and how he practices and what not during the first week. Next week is spring break, in which all players who don't leave, are around to practice what they had learned the week before, just w/o coaches.

Thoughts?

How will this work? I'd imagine they will have practice for a week and then spring break. You think this may be a way to get an extra week out of spring ball.

TD would have them learn the system and how he practices and what not during the first week. Next week is spring break, in which all players who don't leave, are around to practice what they had learned the week before, just w/o coaches.

Thoughts?

I would bet the coaches will be with the players both the week before spring break and after spring break.. Seems like I heard TD would have his team run playes until they got it right....no matter how many times that happened. In the back of my mind we have 15 work out days in the spring. the break might give the players time to study what they have learned, etc.