Qb Battle Is Over

emmitt01

Meager should not be our QB next season whatsoever.....

And unlike last season, im not worried one bit, as he will not even get the cahnce to compete for third string.....

As follows....

#1.....Vizzzzzzza

#2......WW

#3. Probably Tune.....

Meager is not on the radar.......Dodge will just see the video tapes on him from last season

Meager should not be our QB next season whatsoever.....

And unlike last season, im not worried one bit, as he will not even get the cahnce to compete for third string.....

As follows....

#1.....Vizzzzzzza

#2......WW

#3. Probably Tune.....

Meager is not on the radar.......Dodge will just see the video tapes on him from last season

Are you serious? That's the kind of mentality that the former regime had. I am willing to bet that TD is smart enough to evaluate all the talent that he has under scholarship.

[note to self: locate "block poster" button]

And unlike last season, im not worried one bit, as he will not even get the cahnce to compete for third string

The new guy is always the favorite. He's never made a mistake in a Mean Green uniform, so he's automatically the best ever. As soon as you start seeing him in practice, you'll start noticing the warts.

I think there's every chance that Vizza will come in and start. But I've seen five plays of film on him. Just five. And I'd guess that, barring anyone living in the San Antonio area, all of you have seen those same five plays. He's got some talent, but let's hold off on annointing him until we've actually seen him play.