Quick Apology To Current And Former Talons

Cr1028

Sorry guys, but I still love you all, and GO MEAN GREEN!

PS. I want to join FFR and Emmitt's group of badass alumni, would you guys let in a non-traditional student? I know you guys have spirit. I seriously admire you guys for that and wish I could do something to get that out of our current student base.

Edited by Cr1028

PS. I want to join FFR and Emmitt's group of badass alumni, would you guys let in a non-traditional student? I know you guys have spirit. I seriously admire you guys for that and wish I could do something to get that out of our current student base.

Who do you think I've been running with for years?

QUOTE(JayDub @ Feb 19 2007, 01:27 PM)

Who do you think I've been running with for years?

Dub you know they just put up with you for comedic relief. nothing more and nothing less "

Cause God knows you are picking up the bill at dinner anytime Dub....

sorry low blow...

As for the original topic.... Dude nobody's conna kick your ass for saying there is some chub in the leadership...I am a FAT MAN and I take no offense to what you say... I am also not a female or associated with Talons.... I would just stop posting about it and let it die...the average life of a controversal thread here on GMG.com is shorter than your average house fly's lifespan

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

QUOTE(JayDub @ Feb 19 2007, 01:27 PM)

As for the original topic.... Dude nobody's conna kick your ass for saying there is some chub in the leadership...I am a FAT MAN and I take no offense to what you say... I am also not a female or associated with Talons.... I would just stop posting about it and let it die...the average life of a controversal thread here on GMG.com is shorter than your average house fly's lifespan

Haha, duely noted.

Since most students at North Texas are generally regarded (by the outside world anyway) as "non-traditional", what is your definition of non-traditional.

I'll always welcome new diehards to come kick it with us. It might be a bit more difficult at football games having to get past the "usher nazis" but I also might be convinced to slide on over to the student section.

I'll always welcome new diehards to come kick it with us. It might be a bit more difficult at football games having to get past the "usher nazis" but I also might be convinced to slide on over to the student section.

Gota learn from the BEST (especially at the basketball games).

Sorry guys, but I still love you all, and GO MEAN GREEN!

Absolutely Yes!!!!!! And thanks for the kind words.

Rick