Who Will Have More Yds This Year ?

NT03

I would have to go with Cam Montgomery. I only say this because this is my second year at North Texas and unfortunately i was not a student during Jamario's "Glory Year", therefore I never saw what he was really capable of. However, the new style of offense will open the field up for him and give him the opportunity to make some plays. Solely based on what i have seen in Jamario's performance the last two seasons i think he may have his work cut out for him to keep his starting position.

I would have to go with Cam Montgomery. I only say this because this is my second year at North Texas and unfortunately i was not a student during Jamario's "Glory Year", therefore I never saw what he was really capable of. However, the new style of offense will open the field up for him and give him the opportunity to make some plays. Solely based on what i have seen in Jamario's performance the last two seasons i think he may have his work cut out for him to keep his starting position.

LAZER, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a copy of the 2004 NT Football Season DVD. It's worth it to see J-Mo at his very best.

Edited by DeepGreen

Speaking of which, where's the link to buy it?

Don't forget that Cobbs, the year before, was just as magical.

Watching Galbreath in the 2002 NO Bowl was awesome.

Instant Replay DVD

No 2002, but 2003, 2004 & 2005 are available.

Don't know if they did 2006 or not. Hope the 2006 DVD comes out soon.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Not 100% sure that I would rule Mi Mo out of the mix if you are basing it on all-purpose yards and not just rushing. Mosley seems to be a fine receiver coming out of the backfield which can be a big part of DodgeBall.

Not 100% sure that I would rule Mi Mo out of the mix if you are basing it on all-purpose yards and not just rushing. Mosley seems to be a fine receiver coming out of the backfield which can be a big part of DodgeBall.

I was thinking , before Roberston enrolled at NCTC , that he might get redshirted. I think if he plays this year he could good get some yards receiving out of the backfield.He also could be a return man with Muzzy gone. A lot Mo's going around.

DODGEBALL : Throwin it around & Mo'n em down.

Damn Im bored ...

Edited by NT03

I am hoping the J-Mo of old...that kid was really special.

J-Mo of the last two seasons gets beat out by Cam

My thoughts exactly. I thought Jamario, after his freshman year. was going to go on to become maybe NT's greatest back ever.

I hope Jamario comes in, works hard, stays healthy and has a really nice senior season to finish out his college career.

I have to believe that injuries have really take a toll with Jamario.

Instant Replay DVD

No 2002, but 2003, 2004 & 2005 are available.

Don't know if they did 2006 or not. Hope the 2006 DVD comes out soon.

They showed the 2006 highlight video at the football banquet. Sorta short, as you might expect, only about 20 minutes long. No video of the black jersey game. Not sure if they will sell it as a DVD; they had all the previous ones for sale at the kickoff-cookout at the AC last August.