Jamario Vs. Cam

LAZER

I am thinking this is a job that is as wide open as the QB position.

I know that there are a lot of J-Mo backers out there, and I would love to see the freshman J-Mo come back, but the reality of the situation is, for what ever reason, he has not been good for 2 consecutive seasons.

Some blame it on the line, the play calling, the system, BUT I have not see the burst I used to see and that has nothing to do with any reason previously listed.

If Cam comes in here and lights the world on fire, be ready to see J-Mo in a 10 carry role. If he gets the opportunity to spell Cam that much.

Just think...we all thought J-Mo would be a first day draft guy after his first season, now if he doesn't rebound in an HUGE way he may not get drafted or picked up at all.

College football is a crazy world.

I AM NOT TOSSING J-MO TO THE CURB.

I HOPE HE REURNS TO GREATNESS...WE ARE AN AWESOME TEAM IF THE OLD J-MO COMES BACK!

I just think if he doesn't we have a possible new stud in town.

Edited by BIG DAWG

At the signing day news conference, Coach Dodge said that the RB in his system must be able to run, block, and catch. He said that Micah Mosely could do all three very well. And since they recruited Mr. Motgomery to come here I assume the same thing about him.

We know that Ja-Mo can run. And I've seen him catch a few times. But what about blocking?

I think RB is a position that CAN be run by committee.

Keep 'em fresh. Think Addai/Rhodes.

I completely agree. DD didn't do a great job rotating RB's last season, but I believe the combination of depth at the position and the spread offense will help our entire running game.

As far as who starts? It's too early to tell, but I think TD gives J-Mo some time to proove himself in a completely new system. If a pull/rotation is needed, our man will make it.

I believe in Dodge.

3 points-

1. Jamario did not have very good blocking last year, because teams stacked the box , blitzed,

and would key on him. He did not have much of a chance at times. This year will be totally

different because Coach Dodge will be able to use Jarario many different ways in the run

and passing game. I look for a big year for Jamario.

2. I am very happy to see Coach K back at as the o-line coach. The o-line just improved 100 %.

Coach K will be able to get Jamario some room to run!

3. Our o-line is young, except for OT-Brown and OT-Venegas. We have some big guys at OG and

OT: Peachy,OT,6-5,275lbs;Foster,OG,6-3,340;Banks,OG,6-3,328;Menard,6-5,275;Eidd,OT, 6-3

306; Alexander,6-3,289 will be back; I am sure these guys have been working out and have

gained strength and weight. I see the o-line developing this year.

Yes, Jamario will have a great year--along with Cam Montgomery. Just take a look at some of

Cam's highlight videos--WOW. I see Coach Dodge using both Jamario and Cam, both on the

field at the same time, creating more offensive opportunities, and more worries for defensive

coordinators.