Hilltopper Crybaby Haven

MeanGreen61

The players didn't taunt the Topper fans. And a player bowing at mid court being a technical? So players are not suppose to show support to their own home court fans? Give me a break. What does it say when someone bitches about another's "MASCOT" taunting them? Someone needs therapy or stop going to athletic events all together. Geez. WKU is what, 6-2 against us? Two straight losses to us for the first time ever and their world is falling apart?

Rick

North Texas has done an amazing job of turning around it's basketball program. Congratulations on the successful year you are having!

Thanks.. We appreciate that RaiderInTheZone. I noticed that MTSU has very tall/big basketball team when we played a week or two ago. I think that was the first game we have played in while, in or out conference, where a team matched up with us in the height/size department. Congrads on getting such good sized recruits... See y'all again in the SBC tournament...

Thanks.. We appreciate that RaiderInTheZone. I noticed that MTSU has very tall/big basketball team when we played a week or two ago. I think that was the first game we have played in while, in or out conference, where a team matched up with us in the height/size department. Congrads on getting such good sized recruits... See y'all again in the SBC tournament...

Our men have just not looked their best, hobbled by injuries and kids quitting the team. If we finish with a winning season, I will consider this season a success. I believe North Texas handed us our first loss in conference on the road.

I honestly haven't followed our guys as much as our ladies. I've been very busy myself so it's really been difficult following anything.

Feel free to hop on over to the Blue Raider Zone and chat it up with some of the best Blue Raider fans out there. B)

I can see them whining a bit.

WKU was 7-0 vs NT and OWNED NT. Now all of a sudden they lose 2 in a row and people are whining about it.

We whined a little on this board when MTSU smacked us up in football this past season.

They laugh at how we were saying Lee was overrated but then say there so much more talented well if there more talented AND Lee isn't overrated then they should have beat us both times but we know this hasn't happened so they are wrong on one of the two