Surprise, Surprise

gangrene

Wonder what DD thinks of Utah State's 2009 game at Texas A & M?? Wonder if he'll even still be the OC there?? Nah, I don't really care, but some of you DD haters might...the real point I want to make regarding this thread is at the bottom.

DMN Aggies schedules

Aggies release 2007, '08 football schedules

12:49 AM CST on Thursday, February 1, 2007

By RACHEL COHEN / The Dallas Morning News

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – A&M released its schedules for 2007 and '08 and announced three nonconference games for '09. That season, the Aggies will host New Mexico on Sept. 5 and Utah State on Sept. 19 and play at Louisiana Tech on Sept. 12.

Sept. 1 Montana State

Sept. 8 Fresno State

Sept. 15 La.-Monroe

Sept. 20 at Miami

Sept. 29 Baylor

Oct. 6 Oklahoma St.

Oct. 13 at Texas Tech

Oct. 20 at Nebraska

Oct. 27 Kansas

Nov. 3 at Oklahoma

Nov. 10 at Missouri

Nov. 23 Texas

Aug. 30 Arkansas St.

Sept. 6 at New Mexico

Sept. 20 Miami

Sept. 27 Army

Oct. 4 at Oklahoma St.

Oct. 11 Kansas State

Oct. 18 Texas Tech

Oct. 25 at Iowa State

Nov. 1 Colorado

Nov. 8 Oklahoma

Nov. 15 at Baylor

Nov. 28 at Texas

I know scheduling can be a bit more complex at UNT than it is Texas or A & M because we're, more or less, at the mercy of some of our opponents, but is it too much to ask for partial future schedules to be issued?? UT already has already posted future schedules through 2015.

It sure would be nice if we had our schedule posted on the official site earlier than July or August...whenever it was posted last year. That might give more people an opportunity to make proper arrangements with their employers to take time off for traveling. I don't care if the schedule isn't 100% accurate or if a couple of weeks and game times are listed as TBD.

It sure would be nice if we had our schedule posted on the official site earlier than July or August...whenever it was posted last year. That might give more people an opportunity to make proper arrangements with their employers to take time off for traveling. I don't care if the schedule isn't 100% accurate or if a couple of weeks and game times are listed as TBD.

Just say NO to Stealth Scheduling! :ph34r:

Wonder what DD thinks of Utah State's 2009 game at Texas A & M?? Wonder if he'll even still be the OC there?? Nah, I don't really care, but some of you DD haters might...the real point I want to make regarding this thread is at the bottom.

DMN Aggies schedules

Aggies release 2007, '08 football schedules

12:49 AM CST on Thursday, February 1, 2007

By RACHEL COHEN / The Dallas Morning News

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – A&M released its schedules for 2007 and '08 and announced three nonconference games for '09. That season, the Aggies will host New Mexico on Sept. 5 and Utah State on Sept. 19 and play at Louisiana Tech on Sept. 12.

Sept. 1 Montana State

Sept. 8 Fresno State

Sept. 15 La.-Monroe

Sept. 20 at Miami

Sept. 29 Baylor

Oct. 6 Oklahoma St.

Oct. 13 at Texas Tech

Oct. 20 at Nebraska

Oct. 27 Kansas

Nov. 3 at Oklahoma

Nov. 10 at Missouri

Nov. 23 Texas

Aug. 30 Arkansas St.

Sept. 6 at New Mexico

Sept. 20 Miami

Sept. 27 Army

Oct. 4 at Oklahoma St.

Oct. 11 Kansas State

Oct. 18 Texas Tech

Oct. 25 at Iowa State

Nov. 1 Colorado

Nov. 8 Oklahoma

Nov. 15 at Baylor

Nov. 28 at Texas

I know scheduling can be a bit more complex at UNT than it is Texas or A & M because we're, more or less, at the mercy of some of our opponents, but is it too much to ask for partial future schedules to be issued?? UT already has already posted future schedules through 2015.

He doesnt have to worry about eATMe until 2009. He's got plenty of other opponents in 2007 & 2008 that will absolutely destroy USU.