Streaming?

EagleD

I don't suppose there will be live streaming of the football banquet tonight, huh?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be some riveting video. Watching Todd Dodge chewing his veggies and spying on Harry as he sneaks another dinner roll.

LOL!!!!

About thirty minutes ago. If they were streaming it, you wouldn't be able to see anything because the lighting was terrible. They could have at least turned on the lights above the stage/podium.

Yep, it was not a great situation for video. I was there with my TV camera and it looked very grainy. I'm pretty sure the video that the athletics' video guys were capturing was just as dark.

Any good news at the banquet?

Coach Dodge is a heck of speaker. Just absolutely amazing. After hearing him speak for ten minutes, you really get the feeling that we can go anywhere. Even the great Silvereagle told me that he hadn't heard anything like that since, well, I'll give you one guess who.

Any good news at the banquet?

The 2006 highlight video showed NOT a single second of the black-jersey game!

Dodge made a quick reference to the new stadium, something to the effect that until it's done let's "light up" the current one.

Only about half the seniors showed; Chancellor Lee Jackson was again a no-show.

Most speeches included thanks to the players for the past season and past championships, and the excitement going on now with the program and new coach.

Overall, a good banquet and a good kickoff to the new era.

The 2006 highlight video showed NOT a single second of the black-jersey game!

Which is quite sad considering what happened for senior Johnny Quinn, Mr. "All Time Leader in Reception Yards and Catches for North Texas".

But I expected as much for the highlight video.