Any Mean Greenies In Colorado?

My wife and I recently relocated to Denver, CO and were wondering if there were many alumni in the metro area. Does NT Exes have a Denver chapter? It would be great to know a few peeps that we could meet up with at games (basketball, soccer, or otherwise) or get together with to have small watching parties come football season.

As a side note...what crappy timing for a NT fan to move. I'm a season ticket holder for 3 years of Dickey ball and right after I decide to move, they hire a new, exciting coach. :angry: Oh well...guess televised games will have to suffice.

We live on the other side of the city in Thornton. Yea...we're surviving through the worst winter they've had here in 10 or 15 years (or so the locals say). It's snowed every weekend since we have moved here (snowing right now, in fact). Once spring rolls around, I'm sure we'll enjoy it much more.