Nt Beats Mtsu

CMJ

Our defense was very solid...especially down low. This was one of our better defensive games this season IMHO. Now we have to see if we can win on the road!

WKY lost to ASU tonight...there really is no solid frontrunner to win the league right now.

Just got home from the game. Big win against a very good road playing opponent. I thought that was our best all around defensive effort this year. UNT bodies were flying and diving all over the place, damn near wrestling matches on the floor for the loose ball, and all around smothering defensive coverage. It seems the past few games we have tightened up big time on defense. Now we just need to up the offensive output a bit (JJ mentioned this point on the radio show too).

I loved the shout out to Coach Blakely on the postgame show interview.

Any word on attendance tonight? Crowd was vocal on the audio broadcast.

(Yahoo just posted it...1323 - pretty low considering our last home 'W')

Edited by CMJ

I loved the shout out to Coach Blakely on the postgame show interview.

Any word on attendance tonight? Crowd was vocal on the audio broadcast.

(Yahoo just posted it...1323 - pretty low considering our last home 'W')

Yes, fairly vocal fans for a small crowd. We really need to thank the Pit Crew for helping keep the crowd motivated and yelling. The Pit Crew is making a huge difference in the home game atmosphere, even when the crowds are small. I hope they keep it up.

Add my props. A very satisfying outing. I especially liked those very aggressive steals.

S. Alabama on the road, and then back for a long home stand. Given our 9-1 home record (I think that's right after tonight), things are looking pretty good.

And I forgot to add my own amen to the dance team uniform endorsement. As I said, a very satisfying outing.