More Wheels Off Behavoir From Arkansas

Mitch Mustain received the original email and forward the contents to his mother (Beck Campbell).

After the email got forwarded to others by his mother (NOTE: one of the names on the forwarding list was Zack Pianalto, a TE Arkansas was recruiting, another Springdale HS kid and now a North Carolina commit), there was a followup reply sent to Wally Hall at Arkansas Online (this was posted on an Arkansas board):

[oh, Teresa Prewett [ the sender] is a close friend of the Nutt family, especially Danny Nutt (the Hogs' RB coach). She was his PT several years ago when he was recovering from surgery and calls him her "miracle man". She apparently had sideline passes to Arkansas games last season (including the bowl game AFTER the coaches knew she had sent this email).]

f_mustainei_f75dm_9546f3b9.jpg

Mitch Mustain received the original email and forward the contents to his mother (Beck Campbell).

After the email got forwarded to others by his mother (NOTE: one of the names on the forwarding list was Zack Pianalto, a TE Arkansas was recruiting, another Springdale HS kid and now a North Carolina commit), there was a followup reply sent to Wally Hall at Arkansas Online (this was posted on an Arkansas board):

[oh, Teresa Prewett [ the sender] is a close friend of the Nutt family, especially Danny Nutt (the Hogs' RB coach). She was his PT several years ago when he was recovering from surgery and calls him her "miracle man". She apparently had sideline passes to Arkansas games last season (including the bowl game AFTER the coaches knew she had sent this email).]

f_mustainei_f75dm_9546f3b9.jpg

What is she saying that isn't true?

Edited by emmitt01

seriously, if this is a real email (and Im not convinced it is), this lady is an idiot. Why take the time and energy to pen a letter to a freaking 18 year old. GET A LIFE. Let the coaches deal with it- that's why you hired them.

Also, Major Applewhite never won a Big 12 Championship. Simms started the 2001 game against Colorado and it took like 3 picks for them to finally let Major in. Either way, I guess I see the point she was attempting to make.

Any question Nutt would get the hell out of that place if given the opportunity with say, The Dallas Cowboys?

Edited by Eagle1855

Also, Major Applewhite never won a Big 12 Championship. Simms started the 2001 game against Colorado and it took like 3 picks for them to finally let Major in. Either way, I guess I see the point she was attempting to make.

She doesn't know what she's talking about regarding UT.

But it's typical of the hare-brained, hillbilly BS that goes on in Fayetteville/LR. ;)

What a circus.

Edited by LongJim

I can see the whole angle if this kid was acting like a spoiled brat. Maybe some of this is true, but don't you think the coaching staff could handle it. This hag needs to waste her time ripping an 18yr old. Get a life ho.

That is the problem right now - the coaching staff knew this was going to be sent and then was sent, and they did nothing about it. You will probably see an investigation through the legal system on it soon as it apparently is already in the works.

seriously, if this is a real email (and Im not convinced it is), this lady is an idiot. Why take the time and energy to pen a letter to a freaking 18 year old. GET A LIFE. Let the coaches deal with it- that's why you hired them.

Any question Nutt would get the hell out of that place if given the opportunity with say, The Dallas Cowboys?

Yes, it is a real authentic email. It has been verified by the University of Arkansas system. We can all hope that Nutt would leave, but with an 82 year old AD that loves him, why would he?

She doesn't know what she's talking about regarding UT.

But it's typical of the hare-brained, hillbilly BS that goes on in Fayetteville/LR.

What a circus.

LOL....thanks for the laugh. I get such a laugh out of Texans that think the only "hillbilly BS" only happens in AR and sometimes OK. Thanks again, I needed a good laugh.

LOL....thanks for the laugh. I get such a laugh out of Texans that think the only "hillbilly BS" only happens in AR and sometimes OK. Thanks again, I needed a good laugh.

Arkansas and Oklahoa are not the only the only place place were "hillbilly BS" happens, but it's funny that it happens more in those two state than the rest of the US combined.

I love it that people on this board feel this email only happens in some other school. I have seen 7 emails sent to players in the last three years sent by students of UNT to the players/or x players that make this look like a love letter. The same people that wrote the emails are on this board everyday and love to spout about how much the players disrespect the school and show no school spirt.

What Nutt needs to do now is read this email to the rest of the team as proof that NO ONE likes them and that they are taking on the SEC all by their lonesome. The school doesn't believe in them, the fans, the alumni etc.... Therefore, they need to circle the wagons while their backs are against the wall and ....

Well, y'all know how it goes. :rolleyes:

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

What Nutt needs to do now is read this email to the rest of the team as proof that NO ONE likes them and that they are taking on the SEC all by their lonesome. The school doesn't believe in them, the fans, the alumni etc.... Therefore, they need to circle the wagons while their backs are against the wall and ....

Well, y'all know how it goes. :rolleyes:

Rick

wow. will the bashing ever stop?

Just to let you know, I am from Arlington Texas and have worked at the University of Arkansas for 4 years. We are not all hillbillies up here. Come and see for yourself! Yes, it is getting a lot of attention. Mitch is and always will be just a spoiled brat.....or a mommie's little boy! If I were a coach, I wouldn't want him or his attitude. GO MEAN GREEN !