Heart?

Eagle Man

Did Cobbs have heart? Case? Lockhart? Green? Bernard Jackson? Wilburn? Galbreath? Kennedy? Shanklin? Ramsey? Renfro? ??????????????????

I'll answer my own question. Yes, all these guys had heart when they played for UNT. But many of them also possessed other qualities that helped them become successful business men or steller NFL players proving that you can do anything in life if you put your mind to it.

I'll answer my own question. Yes, all these guys had heart when they played for UNT. But many of them also possessed other qualities that helped them become successful business men or steller NFL players proving that you can do anything in life if you put your mind to it.

Im trying to figure out whats the point of this topic???

Just the other day, I projectile vomited before a big meeting. It was awesome. I came out of the bathroom, puke on my polo shirt, looked over at my fellow colleagues and beat my chest and said "heart!! who's got it!?!?". They all laughed at me and said - "dude that is disgusting, you're going to need to dry clean that shirt". I guess it doesn't translate into the business world. Oh well.

Just the other day, I projectile vomited before a big meeting. It was awesome. I came out of the bathroom, puke on my polo shirt, looked over at my fellow colleagues and beat my chest and said "heart!! who's got it!?!?". They all laughed at me and said - "dude that is disgusting, you're going to need to dry clean that shirt". I guess it doesn't translate into the business world. Oh well.

If I was about to walk into a Sig Ep meeting I would probably puke too...lol.

Sorry I had to :)

If I was about to walk into a Sig Ep meeting I would probably puke too...lol.

Sorry I had to :)

The meetings I was involved in were usually involving which charity we did work for. Or which street we were going to clean up in Denton for our community service (which we did regularly). Or sometimes we would congratulate ourselves on having an average GPA well above the campus average. Now doesn't that make you feel like you just kicked a puppy? ;)

Edited by Stan R

"Crazy".....sung by Patsy Cline; words and music by Willie Nelson.

Completely off the subject, :blink: but why are so many of the women in movies of late from England while even so many of our American actresses seem to think they need to sound "Brit" or as if they're from the land of fish and chips? Just a crazy kind of thought as I watch previews of Showtimes "The Tudors" about Henry VIII. Wait a gol' darned minute here, I forgot, my own ancestors were from England--nevermind, forget this completely "off" subject.

BACK TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL: For those of us who prefer our college football to be played in the upper stratusphere of NCAA D1-A, does anyone else ever wonder now if we would have been where Boise State is today had Rick Villarreal been able to make a HFC's change post ULM-loss in October of 2001? :( Oh hell, I know........................."If if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas." :)

Carry on....time to eat some prunes.