Interesting Unt Thread From 5a Texas Football

MeanGreen61

Thread on Marcus King signing, but a lot of give & take re: UNT. Hayden Fry even gets a mention.

LINK

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/sh...ead.php?t=14879

I'll pitch this post from another thread in.

I didn't know which thread to add my sense to, but UNT is getting quality recruits no doubt. The great thing about this is, that the current UNT players now have the fear of God in them, in that they better step it up to keep their job. I don't think there will be too much of a problem with players buying into Coach Dodge and Mendoza's system. Their system has already been proven on one level. The quality players are going there, because they want to be there, and know the coaches and trust in them. These players can go in a lot to alot of different places, but chose to be with this coaching staff. We all know that this Coaching staff has a way of bringing out the best. For one, Marcus King has had multiple offers to go to more recognized places. Coach Dodge like Marcus King and vice versa. Same with General Padron. When you have a team leader, who is a hard knosed hitter and excellent field General, like General Padron; it's hard to go wrong. I, for one am so excited about this, I can hardly contain it! I'm not saying things are going to happen over night, but I am excited to see what can happen over night!

Edited by MeanGreen61