Ot: Parcells Resigning

My money is on Norv Turner being the next Cowboy's head coach. I'm not saying that I think that's a good or bad thing... but I don't see Jones bringing in a college head coach, and I head that Norv Turner had already been contacted as a candidate.

Please not Norv Turner. I think we saw his head coaching abilities in DC.

Please not Norv Turner. I think we saw his head coaching abilities in DC.

Sorry, but I don't think any coach could have done any better. The guy had to deal with a major bust in Heath Shuler. He made the most out of Gus Frerotte. He developed Trent Green from a 7th round pick into a legit NFL QB. He went 10-6 and had a playoff win in 1999 with Brad Johnson throwing for over 4000 yards. He was let go when his team was 7-6 the following season. That was when the team was turned over to the weasel Danny Snider.

Under the circumstances, we could do a lot worse than Norv Turner. He will make Romo a better QB and the running backs will be even better. The key hire will be his Defensive Coordinator, because that is where we need the most help.

Go and look at the personnel on those Washington teams. I forgot some of those guys were even in the league. Albert Connel, Alvin Harper, Leslie Sheppard at WR. I thought he made the most out of those teams.

Oakland doesn't even count.

He makes the most sense. Although, Ron Rivera is intriguing to me.