19-20 Recruits Expected Tonight..help Us Id Them

OldTimer

We have learned that 19 to 20 prospects are in Denton this weekend, my previous post listed 13. It is my understanding the prospects and their parents will be served a meal just before the game I would assume in the arena concourse. Keep an eye out for letter jackets with school names and numbers or name of player tonight...hopefully some of the unknowns will be OL and DL. If I have a school name and the players number I can look up everything else.

We have learned that 19 to 20 prospects are in Denton this weekend, my previous post listed 13. It is my understanding the prospects and their parents will be served a meal just before the game I would assume in the arena concourse. Keep an eye out for letter jackets with school names and numbers or name of player tonight...hopefully some of the unknowns will be OL and DL. If I have a school name and the players number I can look up everything else.

WR Marcus King, 6-3, 200. Euless Trinity #23

http://www.trinitytrojanfootball.com/roste...cus-King-WR.jpg

QB Jeremy Claybon, 6-0, 180. Lufkin #5

http://www.lufkinpanthersports.com/Gallery...bon,-Jeremy.jpg

LB/DE A.J. Penson, 6-2, 220. Lufkin #7

http://www.lufkinpanthersports.com/Gallery...enson,-A.J..jpg

CB Ralph Thomas, 5-9, 170. Lufkin #16

http://www.lufkinpanthersports.com/Gallery...omas,-Ralph.jpg

That's 4 that I know are visiting this week.

Edited by nwtexan

If u went to the game it wasn't hard to spot the recruits, Coach dodge was sitting infront of them and they all stood up and left at halftime.. the only one I recognized was Justin Padron, he was with someone else from SLC.. I did recognize a Fossil Ridge letter jacket I think though

I hope I am remembering this right, but I seem to recall seeing someone with #42 in a green letter jack with a Dragon's emblem. I assume this was Southlake Carroll Dragons. Anyone know who #42 is? This may have been Justin Padron as I don't know his number?.?.

I hope I am remembering this right, but I seem to recall seeing someone with #42 in a green letter jack with a Dragon's emblem. I assume this was Southlake Carroll Dragons. Anyone know who #42 is? This may have been Justin Padron as I don't know his number?.?.

#42 for SLC was Kyle Russo

here is his profile on rivals http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=48335

The second half would have been more fun for them to watch (as a UNT fan).... <_<

Definitely! I really wish our first half performance was much better, though I doubt a football player would make his final decision based on the energy level of our basketball team. But it would have been nice for them to see our real offensive attack.

Great looking group of potential recruits. Saw South Grand Prairie, Trinity represented. Also, does anyone know about a young man wearing jersey number 54. He looked like a player.

It was nice to have Coach Dodge mentioned late in the first half on the public address system. Received big hand as you might expect.

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

ParksAndRecRick

I wish they wouldve called out the recruits as well.... make em feel special or something. I made it a point in my painted garb to go to the tunnel as they were leaving and tell them to help build a program. By the way, Zeke and others, nice meeting yall last night.

I saw an A&M Consolidated product as well, who was it?

Fossil Ridge alumni here and I was curious to know if anyone recognized the FR prospect at the bball game tonight??

I wish they wouldve called out the recruits as well.... make em feel special or something. I made it a point in my painted garb to go to the tunnel as they were leaving and tell them to help build a program. By the way, Zeke and others, nice meeting yall last night.

I saw an A&M Consolidated product as well, who was it?

Yes, good to meet you as well. For the first time in awhile, I feel like there might actually be some student leaders out there that can show by example what it takes to be a Mean Green fan. The Pit Crew thing can work, and you never know what impact that group last night may have had on football recruits.

See everybody next weekend.