The 2007 Season Ticket Renewal Came Today

greenjoe

But that's OK. I'm ready to sign up for what should be a real change of pace in NT football. The form lists season tickets at $89. each. Now I assume that's for 5 games, although the number of home games is not mentioned. There also is the Mean Green Club buy in, ubt that just qualifies the buyer for the section he sits in. I can't wait for Dodge ball.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I disagree with the decision to eliminate the option to pay out the dontation and the tickets out over a 9 month period.

Many business owners and, alumni in general prefer to spread the expense out over a longer period of time. It allows for businesses to make it a monthly cash flow item instead of a big lump sum.

For the average person, coming up with a $500 donation and then $400 worth of tickets, for a total of $900 is much more difficult for most people to do.

When you reach the higher levels of donations, it is much easier for someone to to go from $111/month ($1,000 donation) to $277/month ($2,500 donation) than to require the same amounts over a 3 month period, which would require $333/month or $833/month....Big difference

I was hopeful that many peoiple would utilize the 9 month payout option and increase their donations this year, but for most folks, it is not going to be an option.

Just think about this: If you were a business, would you be more inclined to give $277/month for 9 months or $833 for 3 months?