Are You New To Gomeangreen.com?

JayDub

I am not new. My spies infiltrated this website years ago, in a joint effort with SMU to sabotage UNT football. Damn this Todd Dodge fellow, our efforts to destroy morale were working perfectly under that puppet Dickey. Now we have these non-sense, radical ideas of becoming a nationally reconized university by using athletics. Like that damned new football stadium for example. What we need to be doing is building up a chess team so we can finally get some recognition for our university.

Victory will be mine.

What if you allowed an anonymous email acct. but charge a $5 fee payable thru PayPal?... or something like that.

Everyone has a real email address I've been a member for over three years and have never received an email from the board. People can use their work, home or what ever they want without risk of spam or unsolicited email so why would someone need to use an anonymous address unless they were up to something they shouldn't be.

Guest JohnDenver

Why is Yahoo, hotmail, and google e-mail addresses not acceptable.

Too easy to fake those addresses. People make a fake yahoo account, register for an account, then get on the board and do stupid things (i.e. like UT, OU or Arkansas State fans). They get banned based upon that email address, but they don't care. They start again and create another fake address with hotmail instead.

If we make it be a bona fide address (home or work address), then they are more likely to respect being banned.

I agree, the notification that the registration failed needs some help... but it really isn't THAT big of a deal. We get new members all the time.

• 3 weeks later...