Mocking Our Dodge

DeepGreen

1855, don't you recognize my sarcasm? I thought it was funny too.

eh, sorry, hard to read sarcasm on the internet.. I usually detect it, but the <_< threw me off!

anyways, i love it! Seeing sooner and horn fans growing tired of hearing about NT is a GREAT thing. Now they know how we've all felt for the last 10 years.

Edited by Eagle1855

Hell has frozen over, longhorns and sooners agree on something.

AWESOME..... :devil:;):innocent::thumbsup:

Oh that's funny stuff. They make it look like we think Todd Dodge is GOD? He is A God, not THE God...I dont think? I also got a kick out of them including Riley in the schtick. Those guys have a pretty good sense of humor right now.

It's all fun and laughs until, by some accident, NT goes into Norman and the Todd Dodge offense surprises the Sooners. They have no Adrian Peterson, a brand new QB, and no game film on NT with the spread offense? Todd Dodge believes he can beat anyone, and will not roll over for the sainted Sooners. No more of that "get the game check and try not to get anyone injured"...mind-set. Todd Dodge is going to pull out all the stops to knock off OU. The odds may be agaisnt a win there, but we are not out of it before kickoff, as we have been in the past.

I'm glad they are having fun with us.. Those guys mean no harm and are really funny. I also think they are right. Todd Dodge really is that big a deal for us and our recruiting.

GMG!!!

That's pretty funny stuff. :lol:

4i49ljr.jpg

Dude... you forgot his wings!!!

SaintDodge.jpg