Times They Are A Changin'

Cr1028

I was walking through the Kroger here and Coppell, TX and saw a rack with different koozies on it. I was telling my girlfriend how it was all OU, UT, and ATM koozies and the weren't "representin". Then I actually looked. FINALLY, something Mean Green to purchase outside of campus. I picked up 2 koozies one for my longnecks(with zipper), and one for my cans. I just thought I'd share. It's good to be green!

I was walking through the Kroger here and Coppell, TX and saw a rack with different koozies on it. I was telling my girlfriend how it was all OU, UT, and ATM koozies and the weren't "representin". Then I actually looked. FINALLY, something Mean Green to purchase outside of campus. I picked up 2 koozies one for my longnecks(with zipper), and one for my cans. I just thought I'd share. It's good to be green!

I did the same thing here while back. Exxon on 380 in Mckinney almost as you're leaving going east. They had dozens of UT,ATM,&TT and one row of UNT so i picked up two for bottles. You think, I need to make a good showing but then you think I don't want to buy them all out.

Edited by runt96

I did the same thing here while back. Exxon on 380 in Mckinney almost as you're leaving going east. They had dozens of UT,ATM,&TT and one row of UNT so i picked up two for bottles. You think, I need to make a good showing but then you think I don't want to buy them all out.

I always do a little re-arranging when I see displays with only one UNT row. I place a couple NT items at the front of the other rows, and poof.... multiple NT rows! :)

It would be nice to only shop where NT products were sold but that isn't really feasible yet. Since we're getting alot of publicity from Dodge, his assts., and some of these possible recruits, maybe it's around the corner. Imagine walking into a Wal-Mart and seeing "Kelly" green Ts with "Mean Green" and our new logo.

When went i went to Collin Creek Mall in Plano there was a kiosk with only collegiate items there and afcourse it was dominated by TT, UT, A&M, and Baylor but I did see a couple of NT items. The cooler thing was that there were a few couples looking at the NT items. Not sure if they bought them but it was definitely nice to see. And I believe the Wal Mart in Denton on 288 carries quite a few NT stuff.