The Longest 2 Seconds In Unt History

marc_moffitt

I really thought that he had made the shot, and that he released it in time.

However, I dont know if the officials started the clock as soon as he got the ball, it seemed like that was the longest 2 seconds

It seemed right. but it was the longest 5 minutes for the replay to come up.

I almost pssed out when he made that shot. What a shot.

Damn that was an exciting game. I can't believe that near half court ULL shot. I also thought he made it. I was listening to the radio show on the way how. Hank said that you could see the red light on the basket quite clearly in the picture the refs saw for the review, but that the camera man only caught the tip of the ULL shooters fingers... just enough so the refs could see the shot; otherwise they would have to give the shot to ULL. Wow!

Also, KD really pulled this one out for us! Big game for him. Our players seemed a more cohesive group tonight. Our bench was cheering on their playing teammates. I saw alot of hand slapping, support, and all around team play. It seems that JJ may have swung the offense just a bit to conservative. I hope our outside shooters pull up for a few more shots.

It seemed right. but it was the longest 5 minutes for the replay to come up.

I almost pssed out when he made that shot. What a shot.

I am a little agitated that he didn't have someone guard the inbounds passer. He should have inserted Howerton to jump up and down and do that. Doesn't anybody remember the Duke - Kentucky game where Laettener made the shot, and there was nobody guarding the inbounds pass? That seems pretty basic to me.

I am a little agitated that he didn't have someone guard the inbounds passer. He should have inserted Howerton to jump up and down and do that. Doesn't anybody remember the Duke - Kentucky game where Laettener made the shot, and there was nobody guarding the inbounds pass? That seems pretty basic to me.

I promise I'll iron your $100 bill if you'll bring it to the next game.

Im glad we won but also worried because it took us OT to beat a team who had a record or 4-13 (coming in) on our home floor

In Sun Belt Conference play, everyone, even the losing teams, step it up a notch. Any team can beat any team on any given night, especially if the better team does not play at 100% of their ability or even just has an off-shooting night. I really hope this win pulls the team together for the remainder of the season. This is the spark they needed. I hope they take advantage of it.

In Sun Belt Conference play, everyone, even the losing teams, step it up a notch. Any team can beat any team on any given night, especially if the better team does not play at 100% of their ability or even just has an off-shooting night. I really hope this win pulls the team together for the remainder of the season. This is the spark they needed. I hope they take advantage of it.

Just like the ACC.....

but with down syndrome.

Nope...unless someone can send the tape to ESPN to someone who will actually watch it. Not even the top 10 play this morning.

Maybe it will get shown somewhere. It seems like every time I watch the news the last thing in Sports is some high school kid bankin' a half court shot.

Nope...unless someone can send the tape to ESPN to someone who will actually watch it. Not even the top 10 play this morning.

I would love to send our stuff to ESPN or the local stations for that matter...but we are NTTV and we are poor...so we don't have a satalite dish to beam away our content. I would send tapes to those folks via overnight mail, but by the time they received them, it'd be old news.

I would love to send our stuff to ESPN or the local stations for that matter...but we are NTTV and we are poor...so we don't have a satalite dish to beam away our content. I would send tapes to those folks via overnight mail, but by the time they received them, it'd be old news.

An Instant Classic is OLD NEWS. It's a rerun of a great game or fight.

Since it was a Quoner quote and not the highlight, we could probably just email it in and see if they read it on the air. :ph34r:

Bob Sturm just read a rant on air of me asking Vlade Divac to step on a land mine when he goes home for the off season. He closed with "I bet North Texas Nissan is proud to sponsor this segment."

In my defense, I only wished for him to be injured, not killed.

I'll save some seats in hell.