Mcelroy Staying Put/woody Coming Back

Harry

<H3 class=entry-header>http://meangreen.beloblog.com/

McElroy staying at Alabama</H3>Former Southlake Carroll quarterback Greg McElroy put to rest the rumors that he is considering transferring from Alabama to North Texas to play for his former high school coach Todd Dodge on Thursday. McElroy told The Dallas Morning News that he staying put.

Dodge said when he was hired at UNT that he would evaluate the quarterbacks he has on the team before considering taking on a transfer or junior college player. As of now, the battle in spring practice appears as if it will be between Woody Wilson, Daniel Meager and Matt Phillips.

Posted by Brett Vito at 05:41 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

<H3 class=entry-header>http://meangreen.beloblog.com/

McElroy staying at Alabama</H3>Former Southlake Carroll quarterback Greg McElroy put to rest the rumors that he is considering transferring from Alabama to North Texas to play for his former high school coach Todd Dodge on Thursday. McElroy told The Dallas Morning News that he staying put.

Dodge said when he was hired at UNT that he would evaluate the quarterbacks he has on the team before considering taking on a transfer or junior college player. As of now, the battle in spring practice appears as if it will be between Woody Wilson, Daniel Meager and Matt Phillips.

Posted by Brett Vito at 05:41 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

I think that Tune will get a lot of looks from TD.

yes, he is from Celina, and you can bet that if TD doesn't sign a QB in this class Tune will get a HARD look

You can quote me now...if we do not sign a QB that TD wants to build around the competition among the guys we have will be quick...TUNE WILL WIN THAT COMPETITION BEFORE THE SECOND SCRIMMAGE!

MARK MY WORDS

yes, he is from Celina, and you can bet that if TD doesn't sign a QB in this class Tune will get a HARD look

You can quote me now...if we do not sign a QB that TD wants to build around the competition among the guys we have will be quick...TUNE WILL WIN THAT COMPETITION BEFORE THE SECOND SCRIMMAGE!

MARK MY WORDS

Your words have been marked. This thread will be revisited when that time comes.

:innocent:

MARK MY WORDS

I bet Todd Dodge will stick with one guy and not do this QB by committee that we've gotten used to seeing.

Should we mark your words? Perhaps we'll take you more seriously if you put that in all caps. :blink:

ToDd DoDgE wIlL StIcK WiTh OnE GuY aNd NoT Do ThIs QB By CoMmItTeE We'Ve GoTtEn UsEd To SeEiNg

(not 100% sure)

(that took a long time)

Edited by runt96

MARK MY WORDS

I second that. Tune is better than the other three QB's.

2007 season opener - Phillips Starts, Tune gets time

by the time conference starts - Tune is your starter