More Possible New Recruits

GreenBat

I wouldn't be surprised if either Ryan Mouton (JuCo 1st team All American D back) or Will Thompson, both from the Blinn JuCo National Championship team wind up at UNT. Both would be a good fit on a Dodge coached team.

from http://209.200.248.16/~natex2/forum/vB/sho...4398&page=2

Gotta love some of the tidbits in this thread.

Post by My3Sons (From some of his post, seems to get pretty good info)

I understand that the newly hired staff at UNT has been making plenty of phone calls to local high school talent this weekend. Players from Colleyville, Trinity, Keller, Lufkin, and oh yeah, Southlake have been on their contact list. Sure is nice to recruit without having to travel or watch too much film. Go Mean Green!

:phone::phone::phone:

Post by TexasFrog

I can see Coach Dodge and his staff wrapping up some pretty good Texas talent from the Metroplex and cherry picking East Texas and some in West Texas.

I do see them making North Texas a Sun Belt powerhouse and maybe even pulling off a couple of major upsets in the next few years.

Post by SLCDragon

to anybody douting unt's potential with dodge, just look at mizzou's O. dodge held a clinic for the tiger coaching staff and installed a colleget form of his offense. if thiat offense can win in the big 12 your out of your ind to think that dodge can't do the same in thesunbelt . dodge will absolutaly be seccessfull with the local talent he brings in.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Post by SLCDragon

to anybody douting unt's potential with dodge, just look at mizzou's O. dodge held a clinic for the tiger coaching staff and installed a colleget form of his offense. if thiat offense can win in the big 12 your out of your ind to think that dodge can't do the same in thesunbelt . dodge will absolutaly be seccessfull with the local talent he brings in.

Somebody get this kid an English course before he graduates. He even missed the spacebar in there at one point. Spazzy fingers?

Edited by greenminer