Trio From Lufkin To Visit Unt

Harry

GMG Goon Leader: PLAYER X BAAAAD!

GMG Goons: Yeah! Player X sucked! Player X Terrible! GRRR!

and

GMG Goon Leader: PLAYER Y GOOD!

GMG Goons: Yeah! Player Y Awesome! Player Y walk on water! I want Goon Leader to bear my children!

GMG Goon Leader: ...

GMG Goons: uh... Player X Bad!

GMG Goon Leader: Me Awesome!!

Again, not defending TJ, not saying he deserves the Mean Green Hall of Fame, just pointing out behavior.

Also, TJ is the only player I ever saw taunt the opposing teams dance team, cheerleaders and president in the same night.

Dance teams reaction? :surrender:

Man you nailed it, and that is why most people do not post very often.

GMG

Or perhaps they find this practice so amusing that they create an entire post name, character, and bit around this exact concept after not posting for while...

I personally thought Player Y was undersized and Player X never lived up to his potential. Player Z was a stud but the system crushed his will to compete.

Edited by Quoner

Don't forget to find his late hit and unsportmanlike penalties. They shouldn't be to hard to find. There was at least one in every game.

There are at least TWO in every game. Like I said I am not making TJ out to be a hero, however, with those two plays I just quoted, he kept our winning streak alive with a great play. I am making fun of the demonization of a player who had North Texas on the side of his helmet.

I guess FFR is the Goon Leader and I'm a Goon.

Just because your paranoid, don't mean thier not after you. :devil::D:flowers:

Or perhaps they find this practice so amusing that they create an entire post name, character, and bit around this exact concept after not posting for while...

I can't hide it any longer. I suffer from multiple personality disorder. The other people living inside me are Dr Pohl, Quoner, The Marquis De Sade, Diet Coke Boy, A small green frog named ribbit, and Spencer Leftwich.

I personally thought Player Y was undersized and Player X never lived up to his potential. Player Z was a stud but the system crushed his will to compete.

Everyone knows that when Hayden Fry recruited Player C he would have been the greatest of all time, if only SMU and Craig Helwig's father hadn't of hired those hitmen to kneecap him.... Yes, he was well on his way to a full recovery, but then the Denia residents shaved his pet cat... he never recoved mentally. :cry:

Everyone knows that when Hayden Fry recruited Player C he would have been the greatest of all time, if only SMU and Craig Helwig's father hadn't of hired those hitmen to kneecap him.... Yes, he was well on his way to a full recovery, but then the Denia residents shaved his pet cat... he never recoved mentally. :cry:

You had to know that the Denia residents would have to enter this thread at some point. Don't think they're defeated yet. They're just regrouping for a second charge. :shuriken:

You had to know that the Denia residents would have to enter this thread at some point. Don't think they're defeated yet. They're just regrouping for a second charge. :shuriken:

I'll gather the goons I MEAN, ... troops.

This thread will be highly under-appreciated by Mean Green Nation. Although, the 'horns might spot it, give a good laugh and thus it will earn a Rivals 4-star rating.

This is why I love this board. and the gay references, bitter, sarcastic jokes, and intelligent critiques.

In between all of the above, is even more. Yet the bullying is at a bare minimum, which is not something I can say about most other boards I frequent.

Other boards:

Goon: "I'm a bigger fan than you are"

Goon 2: "No, I'm a bigger fan, *&$#@!!"

Goon 3: "How about some discussion about the team?"

Goons 1/2: "F#^k off! We're bigger fans than you!"

Doesn't do so much for me <_< . I'll stick with my Mean Green koolaid and keep visiting this board.