Cowboys?

NT91

Parcells is not going to Miami next year.

...he will be here in Dallas. He isn't going anywhere - He's got one more season.

...the NEXT Cowboy's head coach? - Pete Carroll. Don't worry, I'll keep a link to this thread to remind ya'll I'm right at the end of next year.

...in the mean time - I don't have a clue what will happen Saturday. Which Cowboys team shows up? Which Seattle team shows up? It's a total coin toss, and is a matchup that makes me glad I'm not a professional gambler.

I see a scenario where the Cowboys get to the NFC Championship game that is rather realistic. I think they have a legitimate shot to beat Seattle. Assume they do. Philly WILL take down the Giants. That puts the Cowboys in the #4 seed and would have them facing #1 Chicago. Chicago is a beatable team, and the Cowboys have made a habit of beating the teams they shouldn't this year. ...on the other side of the bracket, I think it unlikely Philly takes out New Orleans, and New Orleans will own us. (though even if Philly beats New Orleans, they would probably kick our ass for the 3rd time stright again anyways...)

Baltimore vs. New Orleans in the big game... New Orleans finally brings home the gold for the Big Easy in the feel good story of the decade.

Parcells is not going to Miami next year.

...he will be here in Dallas. He isn't going anywhere - He's got one more season.

...the NEXT Cowboy's head coach? - Pete Carroll. Don't worry, I'll keep a link to this thread to remind ya'll I'm right at the end of next year.

...in the mean time - I don't have a clue what will happen Saturday. Which Cowboys team shows up? Which Seattle team shows up? It's a total coin toss, and is a matchup that makes me glad I'm not a professional gambler.

I see a scenario where the Cowboys get to the NFC Championship game that is rather realistic. I think they have a legitimate shot to beat Seattle. Assume they do. Philly WILL take down the Giants. That puts the Cowboys in the #4 seed and would have them facing #1 Chicago. Chicago is a beatable team, and the Cowboys have made a habit of beating the teams they shouldn't this year. ...on the other side of the bracket, I think it unlikely Philly takes out New Orleans, and New Orleans will own us. (though even if Philly beats New Orleans, they would probably kick our ass for the 3rd time stright again anyways...)

Baltimore vs. New Orleans in the big game... New Orleans finally brings home the gold for the Big Easy in the feel good story of the decade.

Really good prediction....I think that is the scenario that might play out actually...I think the cowboys win, beat the bears and lose in the NFC championship game....But the defense is their main problem big time, they suck...if they continue to suck then they wont win against anyone in the playoffs. If the cowboys dont win I hope the Bears win it all.

But if your a gambling person, its really a coin-toss.

no the cowboys suck, i'm goin w/ the seahawks on this one.. They made it to the superbowl last season, and the cowboys havn't even won a playoff games in 10 years, its hard to see them pulling this one out

This coming from the guy who says people are bad fans because they aren't thrilled with a JJ coached team's chances in the conference tournament. So the Cowboys can't do anything because they haven't won a playoff game in a long time, while the basketball team is going all the way even though they haven't done anything in the conference tournament while JJ has been the coach? Now you might see why some people have a hard time seeing JJ "pull this one out" considering he never has.

Thought that was interesting.

--- I predict nothing about the Cowboys anymore... They are a psycho team... They can blow people out or just not show up at all (these turkeys lost to DETROIT..holy-moly) ..

--- Super Bowl winner --- Baltimore .... and if not them then the AFC representative... The only NFL that stands a chance would be the Cowboys... again because they are a bunch of psychos... they can beat anyone or lose to anyone. I just doubt they can put three good games together to win it all.