Clarification

BIG DAWG

I have unconfirmed reports that this is true, Flanigan was retained, and will be utilized in multiple roles for the Mean Green.

Asst HC - Recruiting Coordinator

Co-OC - Passing Game Coordinator

Asst AD - Quality Control Coordinator

I posted this in the BREAKING NEWS thread, and I believe that some believed I was serious. I was just wanting to make sure those who might have taken me seriously understand this is just a joke!

I was hoping that the positions listed for Flanigan would throw up red flags that would stand out as a joke.

I don't want my cred lost by those who might have misunderstood my attempt at humor.

I posted this in the BREAKING NEWS thread, and I believe that some believed I was serious. I was just wanting to make sure those who might have taken me seriously understand this is just a joke!

I was hoping that the positions listed for Flanigan would throw up red flags that would stand out as a joke.

I don't want my cred lost by those who might have misunderstood my attempt at humor.

Everything is cool Big Dawn.