Scout.com

NT03

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=353&p=9&c=4&yr=2007

New name on the list , Jordan Scoggins from Euless. Two star prospect , ranked 63rd TE in nation has been given an offer.

JC signing day was a few days ago , anyone know if the Desmond Hunter kid ( MS JC ) signed with anyone yet ? He has great size.

Here is the link of prospects from espn.com :

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...fschoolId%3d249

Edited by NT03

A TE? intresting I thought they really didn't use TE all that much. Maybe TD is recruiting him to bulk him up and play tackle. That is a common thing nowadays. Tony Hills Jr at UT was the number 1 TE in the nation a few years ago now he is at tackle

I doubt he would come here to play tackle. Just my 2 cents , scout says he wants to play in Big XII , Iowa State has given an offer.

If we could land WRs Haynes & Kleven could be a good class.

New name on the list , Jordan Scoggins from Euless. Two star prospect , ranked 63rd TE in nation has been given an offer.

JC signing day was a few days ago , anyone know if the Desmond Hunter kid ( MS JC ) signed with anyone yet ? He has great size.

Speaking of size, did you see that kid from Red Oak (listed in the Scout.com list)? It says Anthony Hamm, OL, is 6'5.5", 359 lbs.