Breaking News

GreenBat

Dodge should keeps Eric Russell, he has been with the university a long time and is well respected by many associated with the program. Matt Simon brought him to UNT and could not pay him for a while so he sleep in the coaches office until he could get on the payroll. His 13 or 14 years should not be overlooked. He wants to be in Denton. Has recruited well in West Texas thru the years and has helped several players off the field when they needs an adult to advise them. I saw several current players parents very emotional after the Monroe game with him and his wife, hoping they would remain with the program.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making an attempt at HUMOR...I thought by the the positions I listed for Flanigan that my humor would be obvious.

Even tho I knew you were kidding , I still have RF play calling dreams about once a week so I still get scared. My therapist says it should all go away once the OU game rolls around.

Guest JohnDenver

Ok, who's got the video of RF screaming from the booth "WHAT... THE... F&*# ARE YOU DOING?". Classic video clip. Post it if you still have it. :censored:

I have it on my home computer.. I can try to dig it up later.