Coaching Rumors

Harry

http://www.gomeangreen.com/mgr

If you are needing access send me a PM and tell me a little about yourself...GMG!

others might have issue with the coaches in question, but I trust Dodge and he knows what he is doing.

Go for it the sooner the better for recruiting and staff development.

I like the fact that the three, George that was hired and the two mentioned, are from different regions of the state. Hire a few from the other large areas and you've got recruiting ties all over Texas.

I remember thinking and posting something similar a few weeks ago. If you have stellar coaches from around the state, why wouldn't they want to send their best kids here? Could be a genius move.

I wonder if TD will keep any current coaches (Archie or Evans) and, if not, will we see any current college assistants from elsewhere hired for the new staff. I would like to see at least 1 or 2 coaches with recent college experience. But then again, this is TD's gig and if he sees fit to hire a full staff of high school coaches then I will be behind him 100%.

Edited by Eagle-96

I wonder if TD will keep any current coaches (Archie or Evans) and, if not, will we see any current college assistants from elsewhere hired for the new staff. I would like to see at least 1 or 2 coaches with recent college experience. But then again, this is TD's gig and if he sees fit to hire a full staff of high school coaches then I will be behind him 100%.

I think this is key..."i will be behind him 100%" We need to support him here in the beginning no matter what.