What Do You Do For A Livin'?

JayDub

I am a student for a living (which doesn't pay the bills as you all know) and am looking for a job in Denton. Right now, I work at Sports Authority in Ft. Worth so if any of you gents' need a hard worker, I'm your guy. GMG!

I'm the CFO of a small technology company in Dallas, with 90% of its sales export. One of five companies like it in the world (in terms of products manufactured). I hate to profit from the catastrophes of others, but earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes are good for our business.

I work in television news production in the DFW market. I have been known to dabble in 3D graphics, photoshop, and website development etc. On top of all that I am currently doing an internship for my business logistics degree at a freight fowarder.

I would also like the hookup on a new cell phone...:)

Edited by MeanMag

Don't know how it happened, but I wear several hats. I guess I love getting involved in a variety of things. I am an educational adivisor at Paris Junior College (Greenville campus). I also adjunct (Psychology) at PJC and I am a pastor of a small Christian Church (Disciple of Christ) in Greenville, TX. How is that for putting a degree to work? I get tired just thinking about this great balancing act!

Edited by the real grad88

Really interesting to know from where everyone derives income to help us build the stadium!

Nice to know that people from all walks can be North Texas fans!

I am a Medical Science Liaison with an biotech pharmaceutical company that specializes in treating eye disease. Sure was hoping someone from the Nation was into Pharmaceutical Sales because, as Namath so wonderfully expressed himself to Kolber, our company is "strugg----ellelleeelelelinggggggggg (pardon my attempt at phonetic spelling)."

Degree in Journalism, 1982. My posts reflect the reason that I am not writing for a living!

I also must brag that today, I upped my MGC membership to my highest level yet!

I am a student for a living (which doesn't pay the bills as you all know) and am looking for a job in Denton. Right now, I work at Sports Authority in Ft. Worth so if any of you gents' need a hard worker, I'm your guy. GMG!

Sports Authority???? May God have mercy on you. I was with Oshman's in Lewisville for 2 1/2 years, so I know what you go through.

Let me tell you JayDub, it was not easy doing Jesus' stunts in The Last Temptation of Christ.

Actually I am interested in seeing Lonesome Dave belt out Slow Ride (Mean Green 93). I have a picture of me sitting on Foghat's equipment boxes backstage at a Texas Jam, courtesy of Shutter's good buddy and my roommate at NT, Eric Gay, now AP photographer in San Antonio. How is that for a run on sentence?

Iam currently the head wrestling and Varsity O/D Line coach at Uvalde Texas (4A). Along with these titles I am required to do various other things descriped as "other duties deamed neccesary" in my contract. Ranging from sweeping to running a concession stand.

However I have verbally accepted a position, that will be official at Thursday nights school board meeting, to be the HEAD FOOTBALL, POWERLIFTING AND TRACK COACH (with emphasis on FOOTBALL) @ Nueces Canyon CISD. Its a 1A school located in Barksdale and Camp Wood Texas (The beautiful Hill Country). I am very excited and will be one of the youngest head coaches in the state of Texas @ 26 years of age.

However I have verbally accepted a position, that will be official at Thursday nights school board meeting, to be the HEAD FOOTBALL, POWERLIFTING AND TRACK COACH (with emphasis on FOOTBALL) @ Nueces Canyon CISD. Its a 1A school located in Barksdale and Camp Wood Texas (The beautiful Hill Country). I am very excited and will be one of the youngest head coaches in the state of Texas @ 26 years of age.

Awesome, congratulations :clapping:

Iam currently the head wrestling and Varsity O/D Line coach at Uvalde Texas (4A). Along with these titles I am required to do various other things descriped as "other duties deamed neccesary" in my contract. Ranging from sweeping to running a concession stand.

Matt,

That's awesome. Beware of boosters who have kids on the team. They can make your life HELL.