Men Beat Western Ky In Bb Close Game Win For A Change

OldTimer

If we can win a game like this on the road without KD imagine what this team will be able to do with a healthy KD...

I would never wish that KD be benched for any reason, injury or otherwise. He is easily my favorite player; however, with KD out, I think this team grew enormously. Instead of relying on KD for scoring and last minute shots, they were forced to rely on each other. So many players stepped up... Sturns, Williams, Wooden, Watson, Bell, Young, and most of the bench. I can't wait for KD to return either! WOW! I doubt that the players who stepped up will step back. Combined with KD's scoring/defense, we'll be hard to beat. How many points will KD, Watson, and Sturns score together?!?! :)

Edited by chrisfisher

It is a great win against a team NT has never beaten. Great gutsy win and great job of pulling that one out after a disapointing loss in New Orleans.

Listened to the second half. Good play from what I heard. Never let WKU run off when they got a little lead. Just hung with them the whole time.

watson had his stroke going tonight. He hit his 5th 3 from the corner and started to blow on his fingers...never scored again. Can't mess w/ karma...don't any of these players watch 'Earl'. He's a very nice spot up shooter but looks lost when he puts the ball on the floor.

The board work was very impressive.