New Mean Green Report?

Eagle-96

Harry,

Will there be a new iteration of the old Mean Green Report(ie a pay site for inside iformation). I know I, along with alot of others, would be willing to pay for the info. Especially if it helps support the running of the board.

Will the recruiting page be a part of this?

Harry,

Will there be a new iteration of the old Mean Green Report(ie a pay site for inside iformation). I know I, along with alot of others, would be willing to pay for the info. Especially if it helps support the running of the board.

Will the recruiting page be a part of this?

Yes it will. I am working on updating the Mean Green Recruiting database right now. Right now we have mostly Dickey-era prospects but I expect that Dodge will consider some of them and add a whole bunch of new ones to the list. This will not be a pay site, however we will ask you to provide information to us before you get access so we know you can be trusted. I am also looking at adding a premium recruiting board on here so people can discuss recruits and information. Be on the lookout for updates very soon.

Yes it will. I am working on updating the Mean Green Recruiting database right now. Right now we have mostly Dickey-era prospects but I expect that Dodge will consider some of them and add a whole bunch of new ones to the list. This will not be a pay site, however we will ask you to provide information to us before you get access so we know you can be trusted. I am also looking at adding a premium recruiting board on here so people can discuss recruits and information. Be on the lookout for updates very soon.

I have 3 prospects that are interested because of TD...doesn't mean TD is interested in them. And another 7 that I would believe TD would go after...but nothing to indicate that or whether the player is interested in NT.