Patrick Cobbs Report

Smitty

Patrick is listed on ESPN as "did not play" today for the Dolphins. It looks like he was in the previous two games on special teams.

And would somebody please explain Miami beating New England 21-0 one week, then getting beat by Buffalo 21-0 the very next week?

Holding out hope that Patrick will get his first NFL carry next Christmas night when Miami is on Monday Night Football at home against the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.

Put him in, Saban, he's ready to play!

Edited by Smitty

Patrick is listed on ESPN as "did not play" today for the Dolphins. It looks like he was in the previous two games on special teams.

And would somebody please explain Miami beating New England 21-0 one week, then getting beat by Buffalo 21-0 the very next week?

Holding out hope that Patrick will get his first NFL carry next Christmas night when Miami is on Monday Night Football at home against the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.

Put him in, Saban, he's ready to play!

I'd be happy to explain that to you if you could explain how Drew Brees, Devery Henderson and Tatum Bell combines for less than 15 fantasy points? First round of the playoff isn't the time for my 3 of my top 4 guys to tank it.

Rick

I'd be happy to explain that to you if you could explain how Drew Brees, Devery Henderson and Tatum Bell combines for less than 15 fantasy points?  First round of the playoff isn't the time for my 3 of my top 4 guys to tank it.

Rick

That's a big reason I don't play fantasy football anymore. I found I was caring more about who was scoring than the games themselves.