Fw *telegram: Almost Full Page On Coach Search,

OldTimer

Literally almost a full page on the SLC game and chronological day by day listing of events of the coach search. Two have been posted. The third Dragons find new way to dominate not on line at this time.

Has anyone seen any recruiting benefits yet on prospective players, has TD changed any recruits minds yet?

The only ones I have seen is that Sneed may consider NT, and that a Rice Freshman WR from SLC is transferring to NT.

Interesting that RV lost 27 pounds during the search.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PUBLICITY THAT THIS HIRE IS BRINGING...MY EXPECTATIONS HAVE BEEN EXCEEDED.

Edited by OldTimer

So true.  I think we have had more media coverage and bigger spreads in the DaMN and FWST over the last week and a half than we ever had during the Dickey era.

And why would you think otherwise? It's so refreshing to hear hope and positive comments rather than whining and fan bashing that spewed constantly from DD --- that's the main reason his players quit on him in big games --they did not buy in to the B.S. anymore!!! laugh.gif