Carroll's Justin Padron: a class act

GreenBat

I did want to mention one of the classy things I've seen happen after a game in a long time.

Carroll linebacker Justin Padron made a point of going up to injured Allen QB Nathan Dick after the game. Padron told Dick that he was sorry that he got hurt and wished him the best.

Padron said after the game: "It's hard to see a great player like Nathan go down. It was a big blow to their team. But they still played physical and they still played hard. I give them a lot of credit for that."

This kid is a class act, the type of player we need at UNT. He's a little small, 5-11, 215. But all he does is make plays. He knocks you on your butt and then bends down to help you up. WE NEED THIS KID!!!!

I did want to mention one of the classy things I've seen happen after a game in a long time.

Carroll linebacker Justin Padron made a point of going up to injured Allen QB Nathan Dick after the game. Padron told Dick that he was sorry that he got hurt and wished him the best.

Padron said after the game: "It's hard to see a great player like Nathan go down. It was a big blow to their team. But they still played physical and they still played hard. I give them a lot of credit for that."

This kid is a class act, the type of player we need at UNT. He's a little small, 5-11, 215. But all he does is make plays. He knocks you on your butt and then bends down to help you up. WE NEED THIS KID!!!!

I am not the least bit surprised. After EVERY Carroll touchdown they handed the ball to the refs and walked off the field. After every Allen personal foul the Carroll player would just walk away. Winners know that at the end of the day the scoreboard does all of the talking.

I am not the least bit surprised.  After EVERY Carroll touchdown they handed the ball to the refs and walked off the field.  After every Allen personal foul the Carroll player would just walk away.  Winners know that at the end of the day the scoreboard does all of the talking.

You know that quote from Fight club? About when you are a badass, you don't need any posturing? If I can find that, I'll post it, because that totally sums up the way Carroll plays ball.

I am not the least bit surprised.  After EVERY Carroll touchdown they handed the ball to the refs and walked off the field.  After every Allen personal foul the Carroll player would just walk away.  Winners know that at the end of the day the scoreboard does all of the talking.

Are you hinting that we might see a little more discipline on the team this upcoming season?