EARLY PREDICTION

NT03

I hadn't even thought about that, but I think you may be right.  He'll be on the cover somewhere, even if it is just a corner shot.

I think so , we seem to be in good w/ that magazine. I believe Hall was the player of the year a few years ago & wasn't PC on the cover as well ???

Front Cover:

Heisman Candidate UT's "Colt McCoy".

Please give me/all of us a break. It was ludicrous this year and will be again for next season if "McCoy for Heisman" talk surfaces. He is not good enough to carry the team and cover for Greg Davis' incompetencies. Vince Young, yes. Only one VY comes along every 100 years. I believe VY played last year so UT has 98 years to go till the next difference maker at QB comes along. I am a die hard Longhorn alum/fan so I think I can make this statement. I say this not to diminish CM as a player and person (he is top shelf all the way). Anyone who watched VY in college and continues to follow him in the NFL knows what I mean.