EPSN 103.3

RETSO

The "little ball of hate" B!tch just said that Todd Dodge was making a huge mistake coming to a Fake School with a Fake team in a Fake Conference and the worst stadium in Div I A..

She did however say she would take him right now at her beloved Missouri!!!

When Dodgeball gets us to the Fiesta Bowl in 5 years I do not want to see that Fat PIG commenting on the greatness of UNT!!!!!!!!

Maybe that's why she took Pat Verbeek's nickname?

The fact that that stupid cow can swipe the name of one of my favorite Stars ever still pisses me off....

What's next, drunken Randy Galloway insisting we call him "Guy" or "Carbo?"

Yesterday for some reason I had her on the truck radio and caught some conversation about how she was pinning T.O. down on his comments about "Faking It" during games. She spends 20 minutes talking big how she really pinned him down, and from the way she said it you would have thought she had T.O. apologizing afterwards. She then say's she can back up the interview with audio, so I listened a little longer to see if there was any up-standing on her part in from of him. She plays the audio and you realize right off that T.O. shut her up after the questions, and moved on. I'm thinking, "yeah, you really showed him?", then turned the dial. Evidently this is the only way to gain interest in sports/talk radio these days by talking big, spin crap that isn't completely true or go against the grain as much as possible. Seem's Stern has made a living at it for years now and it's beyond boring to me.

Rick

mailto:hatemail@espn1033.com

Start e-mailing away....

Someone make this a link!

I wouldn't suggest emailing on this one..............why feed the fire? I agree with JayDub..........The Ticket smokes ESPN. Yes, they don't speak sports 24/7. They pretty much just have guy talk which of course includes sports. You can't tell me any of you haven't had great boobs or fart conversations biggrin.gif . On the occasional bashing of NT.........if you find yourself spitting mad then you have gotten sucked in.

Those who have nothin of substance to contribute just spew outrageous stuff.

See: Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Michael Moore, John Gibson, Ann Coulter, Jesse Jackson, ect, ect, ect.

Evidently this is the only way to gain interest in sports/talk radio these days by talking big, spin crap that isn't completely true or go against the grain as much as possible.  Seem's Stern has made a living at it for years now and it's beyond boring to me.

Rick

Since when has Stern 'spun' anything to make himself known on radio? He's gone beyond what many considered the limits of obscene and he's an helluva interviewer, that's what has gotten him to the top.

and further proof of the abyss of failed ratings that is ESPN Radio, check out this article from the New York post, referencing the fact that ALL ESPN television personalities are now BANNED from even doing interviews on other sports radio stations in select markets where they're essentially getting their a--es kicked, including Dallas.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12152006/sport...ew_marchand.htm

And then, enjoy some unintentional comedy... what... a.... disaster.

http://www.dfw.com/multimedia/dfw/sports/a...Hate/index.html

I prefer ESPN over the ticket, although the comments by "the little ball of hate" were out of line.. ESPN has less potty humor, and often has better guest.. One other good point about ESPN radio is they will state their opinion on the subject and will actually listen to other's points (as opposed to the ticket where they will often interupt guest to basically make themselves look smarter and sports savy).. Thats just my opinion though, i know everyone has their own