All the Pre-Spring Ball Posting are like...

Green Grenade II

I like a good pre-season thought just like any idiot. Us vs the Oklahoma Sooners is a good place to start. Most here say we have no chance. Let me say something really stupid here....not only do we have a chance....we just may put a Horned Frog on them (like when those silly Toads went to Norman ( a town named after a geeky weird kid), and laid some Purple wood on those super-talented Sooners.

So, forget the Green Kool-aid. I'm sold on the New Dodge who just was announced as our New Football Coach. So, I'm saying we're gonna take our New Dodge to Norman, and Ram it up the Sooners Season Opener. The result will be more excitement North Texas has ever seen in recent memory. Even, close to when Hayden's team went to Knoxville and beat Tennessee at their homecoming game.

Strap your seat belts on...this is gonna be a wonderful ride. If you disagree with me.....that's you're right. Not everyone is as intelligent as I am. Just my modest oppinion.

GO! MEAN GREEN! ENTER THE DRAGON!!!!!!