Recruiting and my take........

Ole Green Guts

anything and I mean ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING less than the best recruiting class NT has ever seen is going to be unacceptable.

Dodge is going to win state and is HOT right now. If he doesnt bring in a big time class the MOE will begin to slow.

This program and Dodges future rely on this years and next years recruiting classes. ARE YOU LISTENING RILEY??

I'm on par with you. I'm not sure about this years class being best ever though. It should certainly be up there with anything DD ever did. With as much pub as this has gotten it should be a stellar class. You ask any high school athlete who TD is and they know. It's instant cred. Now the big thing is getting undecided players here, keeping some of the players DD recruited this year, and I fully expect to see a few guys change commits from other schools to NT. I'm very optimistic about this years class. I expect alot from the DFW/North Texas area.

Oldtimer is going to have alot of work to do here in the next few weeks. And since the MGR is gone is there going to be a way for us to follow recruiting or will it all be made public on GMG?

I'm on par with you. I'm not sure about this years class being best ever though. It should certainly be up there with anything DD ever did. With as much pub as this has gotten it should be a stellar class. You ask any high school athlete who TD is and they know. It's instant cred. Now the big thing is getting undecided players here, keeping some of the players DD recruited this year, and I fully expect to see a few guys change commits from other schools to NT. I'm very optimistic about this years class. I expect alot from the DFW/North Texas area.

Oldtimer is going to have alot of work to do here in the next few weeks. And since the MGR is gone is there going to be a way for us to follow recruiting or will it all be made public on GMG?

I would really think that we will get a lot more interest from higher profile QBs and WR's than we ever have. That prospect I find very exciting!

It will be tough to get a top rated , well rounded class this year because of the late start the new staff will get. There is a lot of dead recruiting time between now and signing day. Best hope this year is for a few plums and alot more solid players.

I don't have the expectation that this year's class will be the best ever. It's possible that it could be, but I'm not going to have that expectation. With the late start and so many unknowns (who will my position coach be, can NT be any good even with TD, will I be playing in front of a crowd of 7K for the last home game, do I care if my friends think NT has the worst facilities in the country even though I know better, etc.), this first class could be a bit iffy. Look out next year, though.