It's UNT not NTSU...

jperg2

When you see aggies give the "horns down" symbol, do you think its because they don't know any better?

NO. They do it as a kick in the crotch to UT.

I think a lot of folks feel that calling us NTSU is like flashing horns down to UT. For some reason some folks feel we are very small time, and calling us that justifies in their mind.

$MU does it becuase they are more of our rival than they want to admit.

I am amused by the comments that our kids are here because they don't have the grades to get into TCU. TCU is a glorified high school and I'll be that our kid's grades match up quite nicely with the 'student athletes' at TCU. TCU has at least done a respectable job of capturing the Fort Worth fan base. SMU will never approach TCU or UNT in tapping into their potential fan base. The average Dallasite does not relate to or care about SMU.

I am amused by the comments that our kids are here because they don't have the grades to get into TCU. TCU is a glorified high school and I'll be that our kid's grades match up quite nicely with the 'student athletes' at TCU

I totally agree. Neither SMU, TCU or even Baylor are particuarly difficult to get into or graduate from... Now paying for, that's a different story.