Weird timing for me to think about this

Harry

Did anyone notice this season that they changed the diamond vision pregame video to a montage that showed past stars like Mean Joe Green, Abner Haynes and Ron Shanklin, Brad Kassell, etc? I really liked what they did with that and ESPECIALLY liked the background music they used (Won't get Fooled again by the Who)... my only thought is that you should have the music go much louder and through the entire stadium instead of just the video board. I feel like we don't always use the video board to the full advantage, kind of like buying a nice TV but not hooking up the surround sound speakers for it.

Did anyone notice this season that they changed the diamond vision pregame video to a montage that showed past stars like Mean Joe Green, Abner Haynes and Ron Shanklin, Brad Kassell, etc? I really liked what they did with that and ESPECIALLY liked the background music they used (Won't get Fooled again by the Who)... my only thought is that you should have the music go much louder and through the entire stadium instead of just the video board.  I feel like we don't always use the video board to the full advantage, kind of like buying a nice TV but not hooking up the surround sound speakers for it.

Does anyone know if that video is posted on Youtube or anywhere else on the internet? I would like to find a version of it.

Did anyone notice this season that they changed the diamond vision pregame video to a montage that showed past stars like Mean Joe Green, Abner Haynes and Ron Shanklin, Brad Kassell, etc? I really liked what they did with that and ESPECIALLY liked the background music they used (Won't get Fooled again by the Who)... my only thought is that you should have the music go much louder and through the entire stadium instead of just the video board.  I feel like we don't always use the video board to the full advantage, kind of like buying a nice TV but not hooking up the surround sound speakers for it.

SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR SOUND MAN!

Thunderstruck will always defeat me because of that dork at the Mavs games.

How bout Kid Rocks Bawitdaba, sub Mean Green for Kid Rock and you have a bad a$$ intro that everyone can yell along to.

And I agree that the band needs some new tunes. Conan would be good, there has to be some good sci fi stuff that hasn't been tapped. Didnt the Klingons have a tough tune? Or something from Terminator.

GMG

my only thought is that you should have the music go much louder and through the entire stadium instead of just the video board.

Finally...someone who agrees with what I've been saying for 2 years.

Forget Krum, let's make Robson Ranch collectively turn down their hearing aids.

I think we have the quote of the day.

Edited by JayDub