NT/Dodge talk

pollock

Pretty much good things (minus the NTSU references and a little misinformation here and there). Even Rhyner was saying that it was a great hire for NT and was a positive move for all sides involved.

Greg was probably the most negative about it...and made a reference or two about DD being wronged by being let go for having "one down season" laugh.gif .

Overall they were pretty positive and seemed to think it was a great hire for NT.

So besides I am sure, calling us North Texas State, as Grego loves to do to piss of George, what did they say about the hire?

At first they talked about “Why would Dodge go there?” and how DD was let go because of 1 or 2 bad years.

Then it was that this was a better for UNT tan Dodge – Can he survive against all the money games?

Finally it was that it’s really a Win-Win for both

They were fairly positive about the hire. Like you said, there was some misinformation...."one down year" from Greggo and Rhyner asking if UNT were in the Big Sky conference.

Typical Ticket stuff. I think they wanted to get George to call in by giving out misinformation. Difficult to gain any real substance from that show.

Interesting note from Corby about possibly having a system to attract one of the transferring QBs. I know he said Snead from UT, but I didn't hear the others.