RB - J-Mo, Robertson

TE - Seidle, Brown, Gill

WR - Jackson, Fitzgerald, Muzzy

OL - Banks, Venegas, Drake, Rose, and a ton of RS's

DL - Chapman, Thomas, and RS's

LBer - Monroe, Nwigwe, Holman, Mahan, Dawson

CB - Washington, Bush, Chatman, Green

S - Warren, Weathers, Agbottah

There is something there for him to work with for next year.

I think with the right coaching a staff could come in here and see immediate results.

QB - Tune, Meager, Phillips - UNKNOWN

RB - J-Mo, Robertson

TE - Seidle, Brown, Gill

WR - Jackson, Fitzgerald, Muzzy

OL - Banks, Venegas, Drake, Rose, and a ton of RS's

DL - Chapman, Thomas, and RS's

LBer - Monroe, Nwigwe, Holman, Mahan, Dawson

CB - Washington, Bush, Chatman, Green

S - Warren, Weathers, Agbottah

There is something there for him to work with for next year.

I think with the right coaching a staff could come in here and see immediate results.

What about WW??

You are right...I left off Woody Wilson, and I am sure others in my jubiliation of this hire.

Point is it isn't like he has to rebuild from top down. He definately has some tools to work with.

There is also unknown redshirt talent from DD's last recruitment, and there are some good players from that group still.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Should be an interesting spring? In Todd Dodge's offense, there are no fullbacks or Tight-Ends. He runs a spread very similar to Texas Tech's, and it is extremely effective. Most of the teams he beats with the pass. Colleyville-Herritage he beat with the run. No one ever knows where the ball is going, which makes that offense impossible to gameplan against. We have lots of pieces for TD to play with, but some moves will have to be made. Some offensive players will be making the move to Defense.

Either way this will be an entirely different offense. We finally get to see J-Mo and Robertson catching swing passes out of the backfield. Todd Dodge brings us options, options, options!!! So much for the "predictable" play calls, and GOOD RIDDANCE!

GMG!!!