TODD DODGE

ParksAndRecRick

The apparent hiring of Todd Dodge will go down as the biggest hire in Mean Green history. I believe it will even mean more than the hiring of legendary coach Hayden Fry.

While, I was in the minority of GoMeanFans in the firing of Coach Dickey, I ask us all to UNITE and celebrate this exciting news!

The DFW Metroplex recruiting efforts will certainly be BRIGHT!!!!! And, their are 4 SLC Carroll players in the area Top 100 who are undecided. Ya think that undecided may change in the next day or two.

Anyway, let's UNITE and celebrate the naming of our new football Coach!

In case you see all the traffice headed to Denton. It's the Press headed to the land of Mean Green football..... the players from DFW will be next.

The apparent hiring of Todd Dodge will go down as the biggest hire in Mean Green history.  I believe it will even mean more than the hiring of legendary coach Hayden Fry.

While, I was in the minority of GoMeanFans in the firing of Coach Dickey, I ask us all to UNITE and celebrate this exciting news!

The DFW Metroplex recruiting efforts will certainly be BRIGHT!!!!!  And, their are 4 SLC Carroll players in the area Top 100 who are undecided.  Ya think that undecided may change in the next day or two.

In case you see all the traffice headed to Denton.  It's the Press headed to the land of Mean Green football..... the players from DFW will be next.

I'm right there with ya Rick! This is HUGE for NT Football. Great things coming in our future, and I cannot wait for Spring football!!!

GMG!!!

The apparent hiring of Todd Dodge will go down as the biggest hire in Mean Green history.  I believe it will even mean more than the hiring of legendary coach Hayden Fry.

The DFW Metroplex recruiting efforts will certainly be BRIGHT!!!!!  And, their are 4 SLC Carroll players in the area Top 100 who are undecided.  Ya think that undecided may change in the next day or two.

In case you see all the traffice headed to Denton.  It's the Press headed to the land of Mean Green football..... the players from DFW will be next.

Rick, united will be a refreshing thing to have once again in MG Country. Some of us being disjointed from our school because of whoever's actions or whatever the scenario is not what most of us would ever prefer or choose if truth be known; especially when one's history of following all this has been of a loyal and faithful to the cause nature for decades. We almost lost a 59 year follower of MG football over recent situations as we all recall from another's post.

Many of us did support DD for at least 7 of his 9 years and then only backed off when we just felt the direction of MG football (and other public relation situations we're all even moreso aware of now) had ceased to be upwardly bound yet had taken a southbound lane non-stop, but that was then and now is now--all we have is the present and the future.

DODGE BALL IN MEAN GREEN COUNTRY! DUCK OR YOU'LL GET HIT! blink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

so the biggest hire in mean green history is a high school coach?

I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing what the guy can do, and if its anything like the success he has enjoyed at Southlake, it will be great. I'm not ready to crown the guy savior of football. There were a couple good candidates out there that already had proven success at the collegiate level.

Hope all the excitement everyone is feeling translates into an instant increase in season ticket sales, donations, etc!

go mean green

so the biggest hire in mean green history is a high school coach?

I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing what the guy can do, and if its anything like the success he has enjoyed at Southlake, it will be great. I'm not ready to crown the guy savior of football. There were a couple good candidates out there that already had proven success at the collegiate level.

Hope all the excitement everyone is feeling translates into an instant increase in season ticket sales, donations, etc!

go mean green

Yeah no doubt,

I am excited but this is a calculated risk, and I guess in the long run may be the greatest hire only time will tell. I do hope he is.

If Dodge can recruit better than any other coach we have had, then it will be a success.

Better talent + good coaching = WINNING

If you take care of the winning, everything else like the new stadium, attendance, etc. will take care of itself.

We will have to be patient though. This will not be an overnight change. We may have some tough seasons ahead for the next few years to right the ship.

GMG!

This is not just some ordinary high school coach...this is a high school coach who probably could have beaten NT this year with his Dragons. In addition, he is a really fine person. I am honored to know him and I know he will do things in a classy way and bring wins and honor to ole NT.

Put down the crack pipe and step away. Drugs are bad, m'kay?