BRINGBACKZACH.COM

FirefightnRick

May I be the first one to start the public/alumni agenda to request that Zach Muzzy return for his medical redshirt 5th season.

This is truly an exciting time at NT and we are really going to need you Zach. 

I REPEAT!, WE ARE REALLY GOING TO NEED YOU!!!!! ph34r.gif

Rick

While Ill agree with u about Muzzy , I believe he played in atleast 6 games this year. I think the medical redshirt is based on a % of games you missed that your team plays. At the most 3 would probably be the limit ( just guessing) But if RF is still under contract maybe he could use his NCAA medical redshirt peeps ties and do something good for us going out the door. I swear that guy played at SMU for 10 years.

While Ill agree with u about Muzzy , I believe he played in atleast 6 games this year. I think the medical redshirt is based on a % of games you missed that your team plays. At the most 3 would probably be the limit ( just guessing) But if RF is still under contract maybe he could use his NCAA medical redshirt peeps ties and do something good for us going out the door. I swear that guy played at SMU for 10 years.

The year in question isn't this year. It was a few years ago when he was out for the season on the kickoff of the 4th game (The rule states you can only play 3).

The year in question isn't this year.  It was a few years ago when he was out for the season on the kickoff of the 4th game (The rule states you can only play 3).

It was the Arkansas game. How sweet would it be to get the redshirt and run back the kickoff in 07 against the hogs?