Board Meeting Set For Tuesday

Eagle-96

Board meeting set for Tuesday

The North Texas board of regents meeting that was postponed on Friday morning has been rescheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday. The board will consider a proposal at the meeting to give athletic director Rick Villarreal and university president Gretchen Bataille authority to enter into a contract with a new head football coach.

Several top candidates are still available, including former UNT offensive coordinator Todd Dodge of Southlake Carroll. The Dragons play in the Class 5A Division I state quarterfinals on Saturday. As I mentioned earlier today, the longer UNT waits, the closer Southlake is to the end of its season. Dodge is on record as saying he will not discuss other jobs until after the Dragons are done for the year.

Former NFL quarterback and San Diego coach Jim Harbaugh is also still out there, although Stanford now appears to be interested. Harbaugh grew up near the Stanford campus and his father was an assistant coach at the school. Harbaugh, who had a great deal of success without athletic scholarships at USD, could be a good fit for Stanford.

http://meangreen.beloblog.com/

I thought the 14th was a Thursday.

So I am confused...I thought there would be an anouncement Monday December 11 about a new HC. So is it now pushed off till the end of the week?

This is worse then holding your bladder for the bathroom.