Bennett dumping SMU to be NT Head Man!

Green Grenade II

This is just plain silly. Bennet quoted as saying, "Those blankity blank sumb--ches

beat out butts in stupid Fouts Field last fall. They had more people at that game than we had all season. If I'm hired, I'll bring in Jerry Glanville to be my offensive coordinator."

On still another stupid front, Glanville said if he was hired, he'd bring Phil Bennett in to be his butler. PonyFans are very excited about this news. They think they have the inside track to hiring Todd Dodge. They are, as usual, dilusional.

Also, to better utilize Ford Stadium, they are going to have a tracktor pull this January. They're bringing in tons of mud, because they don't have any in University or Highland Park, unless you consider "Mud-Slinging" as an event.