ALERT! Athlon Sideline Spirit Contest

Smitty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sixty-six votes in five minutes is possible. With a good connection, one person can vote six times in a minute. So its possible for two people to register 66 votes in five minutes, and fairly easy for three people to pile up that many votes.

I just spent ten minutes voting and I could see that some others were voting as well. In that span, Caris received 121 votes and Shawn got 128 votes. So we were close to their pace.

Unfortunately, that was ten minutes of solid voting and I can't do that all day. Tennessee seems to have maintained this pace since last night. They must have geared up their troops, and must have an average of at least two to four people going almost all the time.

Sixty-six votes in five minutes is possible. With a good connection, one person can vote six times in a minute. So its possible for two people to register 66 votes in five minutes, and fairly easy for three people to pile up that many votes.

I just spent ten minutes voting and I could see that some others were voting as well. In that span, Caris received 121 votes and Shawn got 128 votes. So we were close to their pace.

Unfortunately, that was ten minutes of solid voting and I can't do that all day. Tennessee seems to have maintained this pace since last night. They must have geared up their troops, and must have an average of at least two to four people going almost all the time.

Yeah, I think the frat and sororities are getting it going now. My niece goes to UT, I asked her if she had heard about the vote. She is big in the Greek elite, they are aware and encouraging participation. Got any organizers on the board that can rally the UNT student Greeks?

Yeah, I think the frat and sororities are getting it going now.  My niece goes to UT, I asked her if she had heard about the vote.  She is big in the Greek elite, they are aware and encouraging participation.  Got any organizers on the board that can rally the UNT student Greeks?

Can we get our Greeks on this?

Stebo, make some calls!

It'd be nice if they sent out a campus-wide email about this, or somehow notified students.

...maybe could have done an NT Daily before the semester break.....we do have a lot of opportunites to promote UNT , but we just don't seem to see the opportunity. Good thing there is this message board. dry.gif

...maybe could have done an NT Daily before the semester break.....we do have a lot of opportunites to promote UNT , but we just don't seem to see the opportunity.  Good thing there is this message board.  dry.gif

You'd think the entire football support squads, like cheers and dancers and band, etc. would all be on board here....can the gal who organizes the pep rallies take the torch on this? Who knows her? I know she has a lot of email addresses from a promo perspective....

UNT News

UNT Inside News

Here are a couple of links where the contest has been listed. Get the word out.

Oh, and all of you in Tarrant County, no open flames tonight. FFR and the Firehouse boys need to be voting and not fighting fires.

Playmaker, when you get in at 3:00am, resist the urge to post some random thought and vote for Caris.

Quoner, change your name to Tschaoner and vote all night.

UNT News

UNT Inside News

Here are a couple of links where the contest has been listed.  Get the word out.

Oh, and all of you in Tarrant County, no open flames tonight.  FFR and the Firehouse boys need to be voting and not fighting fires.

Playmaker, when you get in at 3:00am, resist the urge to post some random thought and vote for Caris.

Quoner, change your name to Tschaoner and vote all night.

I think I'll be " working form home" tomorrow on the flex office plan. I plan to spend a good part of the day launching votes.

The lead is down to 22,649 at 4:00 pm Thursday. They've cut the margin by almost 5,400 votes since last night.

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

we need 1000 student Greeks to have a "vote party competition" tonight.....by morning we could demoralize the competition. Beer for all if we win!!! (if you are of age of course)